Various Architecture publications and papers
In the area of architectures, both business and Information Technology, here are some of the articles written for the TDAN publication:
- Enterprise Architect: Why do with need Enterprise Architecture?
- Architect Skeptic - May 2011: Architecture, Where Art Thou?
- Architect Skeptic - August 2011: Architecture, a Multiplicity of Perspectives?
- Architect Skeptic - November 2011: Dynamic business environments, static IT architectures creat constant battle!
- Architect Skeptic - February 2012: Architecture - Different Management Perspectives
- Architect Skeptic - July 2012: Architecture - Managing Business Transformation Actively
- Architect Skeptic - October 2012: Architecture - Increasing the value of architecture through analytics
- Architect Skeptic - January 2013: Architecture - What’s in a name? Architecting Architectures
- Architect Skeptic - April 2013: The Business is at Risk – Architecture to the Rescue
- Architect Skeptic - August 2013: Architecture & Business Models - A Marriage in Heaven
- Architect Skeptic - November 2013: Analytics for Zachman’s Enterprise Ontology – Solving Executive Management Problems
Business Phrase Analytics
Here are some articles on phrase analytics:
Business Process Management
Here are some articles on analysis of business processes.
Other Technology and Cloud-Based publications
These are other cloud-computing references that are available:
- IBD Cloud Computing Seminar - 2009 Managing Google Business Applications
- A Better Quickbooks: Mobile on the Cloud
- Network Security: Should be paramount on your mind
- HIPPA: Are You Hip with HIPAA?
- Antivirus and Firewall: Are they Dead?
These are other topics IBD has available:
- Quality: Is Not Free!
- Information Management: Good to Great Companies
- Quality: Role of a Business Analyst in Service Oriented World