Various Architecture publications and papers
In the discussion of Enterprise Architecture, which address both business and Information Technology, here are articles that were written for the TDAN publication:
- Enterprise Architect: Why do with need Enterprise Architecture?
- Architect Skeptic - May 2011: Architecture, Where Art Thou?
- Architect Skeptic - August 2011: Architecture, a Multiplicity of Perspectives?
- Architect Skeptic - November 2011: Dynamic business environments, static IT architectures create constant battle!
- Architect Skeptic - February 2012: Architecture - Different Management Perspectives
- Architect Skeptic - July 2012: Architecture - Managing Business Transformation Actively
- Architect Skeptic - October 2012: Architecture - Increasing the value of architecture through analytics
- Architect Skeptic - January 2013: Architecture - What’s in a name? Architecting Architectures
- Architect Skeptic - April 2013:T he Business is at Risk – Architecture to the Rescue
- Architect Skeptic - August 2013: Architecture & Business Models - A Marriage in Heaven
- Architect Skeptic - November 2013: Analytics for Zachman’s Enterprise Ontology – Solving Executive Management Problems
Business Phrase Analytics
Here are some articles on application of phrase analytics:
Business Process Management
Here are some articles on analysis of business processes.
These are other topics IBD has available: