Various Architecture publications and papers
In the discussion of Enterprise Architecture, which address both business and Information Technology, here are articles that were written for the The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) publication:
- Enterprise Architect: Why do with need Enterprise Architecture?
- Architect Skeptic - May 2011: Architecture, Where Art Thou?
- Architect Skeptic - August 2011: Architecture, a Multiplicity of Perspectives?
- Architect Skeptic - November 2011: Dynamic business environments, static IT architectures create constant battle!
- Architect Skeptic - February 2012: Architecture - Different Management Perspectives
- Architect Skeptic - July 2012: Architecture - Managing Business Transformation Actively
- Architect Skeptic - October 2012: Architecture - Increasing the value of architecture through analytics
- Architect Skeptic - January 2013: Architecture - What’s in a name? Architecting Architectures
- Architect Skeptic - April 2013:T he Business is at Risk – Architecture to the Rescue
- Architect Skeptic - August 2013: Architecture & Business Models - A Marriage in Heaven
- Architect Skeptic - November 2013: Analytics for Zachman’s Enterprise Ontology – Solving Executive Management Problems
Business Phrase Analytics
Here are some articles on application of phrase analytics:
Business Process Management
Here are some articles on analysis of business processes.
These are other topics IBD has available: