What can you do with Wizsm?
Since Wizsm is an integrated suite, it has many functional capabilities. As such, a decision-maker or analyst can:
- Relate, analyze, and publish - Corporate Mission, Vision, Goals, Strategy Map, and with drill-down of various key performance measures
- View - Initiatives, Objectives, and related Projects
- Incorporate - internal and external information/data for analyses
- Import different information - (Excel, database logs, etc.)
- Manage - different types of information - (such as: projects, activities, decisions, policies, indicators, and targets)
- Build analytic workflows - expedite the decision-making process
- Chart and dashboard - current and historical trends
- Visualize Processes - graphically display and analyze
- Develop collaborative workflows - use chat capability to expedite the process
- Define, assess, and profile - various types of information (products, services, goals, risks, etc.) for whatever purpose
- Provide access - supporting documents and files as needed
So, it is a way to examine a business horizontally (across many relationships) and vertically (down to the detailed operational transactions given the data is available). Wizsm can reduce time, costs, and provide a real-time decision-making solution for your organization.
This type of integration minimizes time and costs associated with running your organization by providing the ability to view multiple perspectives within and outside the organization. It increases effectiveness, minimizes analysis costs, increases clarity in decision-making, and delivers real-time timely results.